Private and Semi-Private Training Sessions
*Private training is considered one athlete and one coach.
*Semi-private training is considered one coach and up to 4 athletes.
*In semi-private settings, the athletes can be a group of friends/family members that would like to participate in training together or it can also be a group of up to 4 athletes that may not know each other, but share the same schedules as other athletes looking to participate in semi-private training.
There are several reasons why someone may want to pursue private training or semi-private training. Check out some of the reasons below, and if you feel like private or semi-private training is what feels right at this point in your fitness journey, please email us to get the conversation started!
- Group settings/classes may not feel comfortable for you right now, given current COVID numbers, etc.
- You’re recovering from an injury and want specialized training.
- You’d like to start taking CrossFit classes, but you’d like to get some individual/small class training sessions first to get comfortable.
- You need more accountability with your fitness at this time.
- You’re training for a specific event.
- You’d like to improve a specific skill, like a gymnastics movement or a weightlifting movement.
Private Training Costs
- $30 for a 30-minute session
- $60 for 60-minute session
- 10 Session Punch Card for 30 minute Sessions $270 (10% savings)
- 10 Session Punch Card for 60 minute Sessions $540 (10% savings)
Semi-Private Training Costs
This cost will vary depending on the number of clients attending the sessions.