Getting Started with CrossFit Vertical
One of the fundamental pillars of CrossFit is constant variation. Your daily workout will involve different movements, time domains and skills virtually every time you walk into class at our gym. Because of this, there’s a significant amount to learn before taking your first class. The On Ramp Course consists of two individual or small group sessions, each 60-90 minutes long, where a coach will introduce you to most of the movements you’ll need to be familiar with before jumping into your first class. These classes will be arranged on an individual basis, depending on a coach’s schedule.
One-Time Cost: $150
To sign up click the link below and then click the ‘Attendance Pack’ tab on the next screen.
Attend a Class
Have your own box at home, but you’re on the move and need a place to land temporarily? Visit us at CrossFit Vertical. Our family will be happy to have you join us for a day, a few days, a week, or even longer.
$20 per day
$50 per week (5 Classes in a week)
Our membership selection is a little unique in the world of CrossFit. We strongly believe that everyone should have access to physical and mental health, and we firmly believe that exercise is one of the main contributors to physical and mental health. Furthermore, we truly believe that CrossFit is one of the most effective pathways to being physically and mentally healthy. We also recognize that CrossFit is not financially feasible for many folks, and we’d like to do our part to try and minimize this so everyone can have access to this lifestyle, if they choose to do so.
*All membership rates increase annually at a rate of 3%, every year on September 1st.*
“Traditional Membership Options”
2x Per Week: $100/Month
3x Per Week: $110/Month
Couples (*Email CrossFit Vertical for Criteria)
2x Per Week: $190/Month (Saves $10/Month)
3x Per Week: $200/Month (Saves $20/Month)
Unlimited: $230/Month (Saves $30/Month)
Students (Valid student ID required)
2x Per Week: $90/Month
3x Per Week: $100/Month
“Non-Traditional Membership Options”
Support a CFV Family Member
In a position to help others? Pay a little extra each month to support a CrossFit Vertical family member who may not be able to afford the traditional monthly membership cost at this time.
$150/Month Individual Unlimited
$265/Month Couples Unlimited
Sliding Scale Memberships
(Based on yearly gross household income, students not included.)
*To sign up for a sliding scale membership, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Income Bracket $25,500-$35,000
$75/Month Individual 2x
$85/Month Individual 3x
$105/Month Individual Unlimited
$140/Month Couples 2x
$150/Month Couples 3x
$180/Month Couples Unlimited
Income Bracket $0-$25,499
2-4% of Gross Annual Household Income
Minimum of $20 per Month
Rate is based on the number of dependents in a household.
- CrossFit Vertical will honor membership holds/suspensions of one month or more, provided that we are notified at least 3 days in advance, by email. We will also honor membership upgrades and downgrades, provided that we are notified at least 3 days in advance of the billing cycle date, by email.
- Memberships can be placed on hold for up to 3 months. The membership will automatically be reinstated after that unless the member contacts us within 3 days of the next billing due date. No refunds will be given if members fail to contact us within 3 days of the membership hold expiring.
- Membership cancellations can occur at any time and for any reason without additional fees. We do request that you provide a reason for cancellation for our tracking purposes.
- While cancellations can occur at any time, members looking to cancel prior to their upcoming bill must notify us at least 3 days prior the bill due date. Additionally, any “one time” items are not refundable (i.e. On Ramp, Nutrition Consultations, Teens Programs, Prenatal Yoga Sessions, Personal Training Sessions, etc. Any item we offer that’s not a monthly reoccurring membership qualifies as a “one time” expense.)
- CrossFit Vertical will not provide refunds for any late cancellation requests or for any unused classes/sessions.
- Deleting your payment information from Triib does not cancel your membership. Membership cancellations are only processed by contacting us by email.