Intrigued by CrossFit, but not sure if it’s right for you? Come take a free class with us. You’ll get a chance to meet a coach (or a few), check out our space, and try a CrossFit workout. Our certified coach will ensure your workout is scaled properly so you can participate in the same workout as the rest of the class, but it will be specific to your current fitness level. If you like your free trial class with us, you can move forward to the next step and be one day closer to being a CrossFitter at CrossFit Vertical! If you don’t enjoy it, no worries, at least you tried it, and there’s no obligation to continue.
One of the fundamental pillars of CrossFit is constant variation. Your daily workout will involve different movements, different time domains and different skills virtually every time you walk into class at our gym. Because of this, there’s a significant amount to learn before becoming a member. The On Ramp Course consists of two classes, each 60-90 minutes long, where a coach will introduce you to most of the movements you’ll need to be familiar with before jumping into classes.
There are two options for taking the On Ramp Course:
1) Small Group On Ramp classes are generally offered the first full week of each month, on Tuesday at 7pm and Wednesday at 7pm. This is a more economical option, but it requires individuals to be available for those two specific classes and it requires waiting until the next available group On Ramp. (No makeups or rescheduling for this option).
One Time Cost of $75
2) Individual On Ramp classes are scheduled throughout the month, based on the athlete and coach’s schedule. This is a less cost effective option, but it allows athletes more flexibility for scheduling and means no waiting for the next group On Ramp course.
One Time Cost of $150
Our membership selection is a little unique in the world of CrossFit. We strongly believe that everyone should have access to physical and mental health, and we firmly believe that exercise is one of the main contributors to physical and mental health. Furthermore, we truly believe that CrossFit is one of the most effective pathways to being physically and mentally healthy. We also recognize that CrossFit is not financially feasible for many folks, and we’d like to do our part to try and minimize this so everyone can have access to this lifestyle, if they choose to do so.
*All membership rates increase annually at a rate of 3%, every year on September 1st.*
“Traditional Membership Options”
8 Classes Per 4 Weeks: $105
12 Classes Per 4 Weeks: $115
Unlimited Classes Per 4 Weeks: $137
*Email CrossFit Vertical for Criteria
8 Classes Per 4 weeks (per person): $200
12 Classes Per 4 Weeks (Per Person): $210
Unlimited Classes Per 4 Weeks: $242
*Email CrossFit Vertical for more information.
Students (Valid student ID required)
8 Classes Per 4 Weeks: $95
12 Classes Per 4 Weeks: $105
Unlimited Classes Per 4 Weeks: $126
“Non-Traditional Membership Options”
Support a CFV Family Member
In a position to help others? Pay a little extra each month to support a CrossFit Vertical family member who may not be able to afford the traditional monthly membership cost at this time.
$158/Individual Unlimited Classes Per 4 Weeks
$278/Couples Unlimited Classes Per 4 Weeks
Sliding Scale Memberships
(Based on yearly gross household income, students not included.)
*To sign up for a sliding scale membership, please email us directly at [email protected]
Income Bracket $25,500-$35,000
$75/Individual 8 Classes Per 4 Weeks
$85/Individual 12 Classes Per 4 Weeks
$105/Individual Unlimited Classes Per 4 Weeks
$140/Couples 8 Classes Per 4 Weeks (Per Person)
$150/Couples 12 Classes Per 4 Weeks (Per Person)
$180/Couples Unlimited Classes Per 4 Weeks
Income Bracket $0-$25,499
2-4% of Gross Annual Household Income
Minimum of $20 per Month
Rate is based on the number of dependents in a household.
Olympic Lifting Single Class
Want to join for one of our Olympic Weightlifting Sessions? This is open to CrossFit Vertical members and people who are not members at CFV.
$15 per session
Have your own box at home, but you’re on the move and need a place to land temporarily? Visit us at CrossFit Vertical. Our family will be happy to have you join us for a day, a few days, a week, or even longer.
$21 per day
$53 per week (5 Classes in a week)
- CrossFit Vertical will honor membership holds/suspensions of one month or more, provided that we are notified at least 3 days in advance, by email. We will also honor membership upgrades and downgrades, provided that we are notified at least 3 days in advance of the billing cycle date, by email.
- Memberships can be placed on hold for up to 3 months. The membership will automatically be reinstated after that unless the member contacts us within 3 days of the next billing due date. No refunds will be given if members fail to contact us within 3 days of the membership hold expiring.
- Membership upgrades can occur at any time in your billing cycle. The remaining balance of your current membership’s payment will be automatically applied to the new upgraded membership.
- Any membership change will result in the loss of all upcoming reservations, so 7 day’s notice is recommended.
- Membership cancellations can occur at any time and for any reason without additional fees. We do request that you provide a reason for cancellation for our tracking purposes.
- While cancellations can occur at any time, members looking to cancel prior to their upcoming bill must notify us at least 3 days prior the bill due date. Additionally, any “one time” items are not refundable (i.e. On Ramp, Nutrition Consultations, Teens Programs, Prenatal Yoga Sessions, Personal Training Sessions, etc. Any item we offer that’s not a monthly recurring membership qualifies as a “one time” expense.)
- CrossFit Vertical will not provide refunds for any late cancellation requests or for any unused classes/sessions.
- Deleting your payment information from Xplor does not cancel your membership. Membership cancellations are only processed by contacting us by email.
Class Reservation/Cancellation Policy
*Late Cancellations-If you cancel 2 hours or less before your scheduled class time, there will be a $3.00 surcharge and you’ll also lose the session (towards your monthly allowed classes).
6am Class-This becomes especially tricky for 6am members because someone canceling at 3:50am doesn’t give someone on the waitlist a chance to attend class, which is the entire reason we’re implementing this policy. Therefore, the 6am class is the only class with a 9 hour window. If you’re signed up for the 6am and you cancel after 9pm (9 hours before your scheduled class), the late cancellation policy will apply to you. Someone moving from the waitlist to class at 9pm at night should give them time to make adjustments and attend class when someone else cancels.
*No Shows: If you remain registered for a class and you don’t show up for class, there will be a $5.00 surcharge and you’ll also lose the session (towards your monthly allowed classes).
Safety and Facility Guidelines
- Please only use clean, inside-only shoes in the facility, regardless of season.
- Bring a water bottle.
- No children are allowed on the mainspace floor with the only exceptions being: youth who are members, youth who are CrossFit Teens participants, youth who are CrossFit Kids participants or other approved youth groups.
- We ask that all members arrive at the gym prior to their class start time to avoid interruptions in class flow and ensure you get a safe and complete warm-up . Members attending class have a 10 minute grace period before they will not be allowed entry into class. They can instead attend Open Gym assuming it’s available at that time.
Coming Early/Staying Late
- Members who attend group class may show up early OR stay late no more than 15 minutes prior to or after their class. Appropriate usage of this time might be to stretch out, cool down on a machine, perform some rehab/prehab or work a non barbell based skill/exercise. Anything more than 15 minutes requires that you RSVP and check in for an Open Gym session via the Wodify members app. Available space is at the discretion of the front desk and/or coaching staff.
RSVPing & Checking In
- All members must RSVP on the Wodify member app and physically check in at the front desk/personal app prior to their training. This is particularly important for Open Gym members.
- Wodify bills every 4 weeks.
- Members will have 13 bills yearly.
- Unlimited Membership=No restrictions on the amount of classes attended per 4-week billing cycle
- 3x week Membership=12 sessions per 4-week billing cycle
- 2x week Membership=8 sessions per 4-week billing cycle
- 3% Annual Increase: All membership rates increase annually at a rate of 3% on September 1st.
Age Requirements/Shared Memberships
- Recurring memberships and punch cards cannot be shared or transferred among members.
- With the exception of our CrossFit Kids & Teens programs and personal training sessions, you must be at least 13 years old to participate in CFV’s classes.
Equipment Courtesies and Considerations
- Athletes are responsible for cleaning all equipment used after each session.
- Personal items may not be left in lockers overnight.
- Please do not leave items in the shower/bathroom.
Kids, Dogs & Bikes
We love kids, dogs and bikes. However, in order to keep everyone safe and happy, please be sure to follow the guidelines below:
CFV Kids Policy:
- While children are allowed at the gym, we ask that parents only bring them when absolutely necessary. If you don’t need to bring your kids, please leave them at home.
- Children must be at least 5 years old to accompany their older humans to the gym. Babies confined to strollers during personal training or open gym sessions will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Kids are not allowed on the gym floor or to play with any gym equipment. We have CrossFit Kids classes for that. Please bring something for them to occupy themselves with during your visit.
- Kids need to be able to sit in the lounge area unattended, which means they are not a distraction or danger to themselves or others OR they need to be able to follow the kids center guidelines, if the kids center is open.
- Kids should not be in the way of group class and they should not be a distraction to classes. If kids are creating a distraction, they will likely be asked to leave with their older human.
- The front desk staff/coaches on duty are not responsible for your children.
- No kids are allowed behind the front desk.
- We reserve the right to ask you to attend to your child or potentially take them home should they not be following any of the policies listed above.
CFV Dogs Policy:
- We currently do not allow members to have dogs at the gym.
- Coaches may have a dog/dogs at the gym if they are quiet and not a distraction to classes.
- Dogs must be on leash at all times, by the front desk/bay door, during classes.
- The front desk staff/coaches are not responsible for your dog.
- Members’ bikes are NOT allowed inside the gym under any circumstances. Even if your bike is too expensive to lock up outside.
- You should plan to lock your bike up in the bike racks outside of the building.
- Scooters and Skateboards are allowed and should be placed out of the way near the bay door.
Kids love to move their bodies! We offer a class that is specifically designed for kids ages 5-9 years old. During this class, kids will learn how to move their bodies safely when it comes to exercise. They’ll participate in an age appropriate workout for the day and then they’ll finish with a fun game that will keep them moving for the 45 minutes they’re in class. This class is held on Tuesdays from 3:15-4:00pm.
Because kids (and their families) can be very busy, and because their schedules fluctuate throughout the year, we offer Kids Sessions that are 3 months in length, thereby keeping commitment lengths manageable.
- Spring Sessions:
March-May (February Enrollment Period)
- Summer Sessions:
June-August (May Enrollment Period)
- Fall Sessions:
September-November (August Enrollment Period)
- Winter Sessions:
December-February (November Enrollment Period)
Each 3-month session consists of classes every Tuesday from 3:15-4:00pm. The cost for each session is $265. Session packages are purchased in advance to reserve the athlete’s spot in the session. The enrollment period for each session starts one month prior to the session.
Curious to see if we have room in the next session?
Click here to email us.
Establishing habits for exercise and nutrition in the teen years will pay off profoundly later in life. We offer a class that’s exclusively for teens on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:15-5:00pm. This coach-led class provides a supportive environment for teens to participate in workouts together. The program is ideal for any youth, ages 10-14, who would like to increase strength and conditioning for other sports. It’s also a great opportunity to build confidence and knowledge around movement mechanics that can be used for life beyond the teen years.
Because teens can be very busy and because their schedules fluctuate throughout the year, we offer Teen Sessions that are 3 months in length, thereby keeping commitment lengths manageable.
- Spring Sessions: March-May (February Enrollment Period)
- Summer Sessions: June-August (May Enrollment Period)
- Fall Sessions: September-November (August Enrollment Period)
- Winter Sessions: December-February (November Enrollment Period)
Each 3-month session consists of classes every Tuesday and Thursday from 4:15-5:00 pm. The cost for each session is $265. Session packages are purchased in advance to reserve the athlete’s spot in the session. The enrollment period for each session starts one month prior to the session.
Curious to see if we have room in the next session?
Click here to email us.
Being a Masters 55+ athlete means you’re seasoned in life and have the wisdom to know that moving your body is one of the most important things you can do on a daily basis. We believe CrossFit can help with that. However, we also recognize that our CrossFit 60 classes can be a bit overwhelming at times, especially since there can be such a large spectrum of ages, abilities and ranges of motion. In our Masters 55+ classes, our certified coaches will take you through movements, workouts and activities that are appropriate for athletes ages 55 and over. You’ll get to workout with a community of other athletes your age, and you’ll grow stronger each day with them.
The Masters 55+ membership consists of two regularly scheduled masters classes each week (Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00-2:00pm) that are exclusively for Masters 55+. Additionally, this membership includes a third class for the week, which could be taken as your schedule allows, in a CrossFit 60 class. Finally, the membership includes our yoga class, which takes place every Saturday at 11:30am. The cost of the membership, for 4 classes per week, is $100 per 4 weeks.
Curious to see if we have room in our Masters 55+ Program?
Click here to email us.
*Private training is considered one athlete and one coach.
*Semi-private training is considered one coach and up to 4 athletes.
*In semi-private settings, the athletes can be a group of friends/family members that would like to participate in training together or it can also be a group of up to 4 athletes that may not know each other, but share the same schedules as other athletes looking to participate in semi-private training.
There are several reasons why someone may want to pursue private training or semi-private training. Check out some of the reasons below, and if you feel like private or semi-private training is what feels right at this point in your fitness journey, please email us to get the conversation started!
- Group settings/classes may not feel comfortable for you right now, given current COVID numbers, etc.
- You’re recovering from an injury and want specialized training.
- You’d like to start taking CrossFit classes, but you’d like to get some individual/small class training sessions first to get comfortable.
- You need more accountability with your fitness at this time.
- You’re training for a specific event.
- You’d like to improve a specific skill, like a gymnastics movement or a weightlifting movement.
Private Training Costs
- $45 for a 30-minute session
- $65 for 60-minute session
- 10 Session Punch Card for 30 minute Sessions $405
- 10 Session Punch Card for 60 minute Sessions $585
Semi-Private Training Costs
This cost will vary depending on the number of clients attending the sessions.
Trainer Jonathan Husson provides a personalized training experience that considers your specific circumstances to create a customized program tailored to your goals and lifestyle. Services include skill development (olympic lifting, gymnastics movements, functional movements), supplemental therapeutic exercise, personalized programming (strength or CrossFit), and nutritional planning. Coached sessions are provided in person or online in 30 or 60 minute time periods for individuals or small groups (no more than 4) of all ages.
Email for more information:
Prenatal & Postpartum Yoga:
Yoga is an ideal way to maintain a healthy body and mind throughout your pregnancy. This Prenatal/Postpartum Yoga Series will help you build strength and flexibility, no matter your trimester, and will give you wellness tools you can employ once the baby arrives. Trained through Bliss Baby Yoga (2019) and Mighty Yoga (RYT-200, 2018), Nancy will guide you through an hour of bliss with a modified vinyasa flow as well as restorative poses, focusing on alignment, stabilizing the pelvis, and calming the mind. Feel free to reach out with any specific concerns or questions.
Cost for Prenatal
- $16 for a single session
- $62 for a 4 pack of sessions
($15.50 per session)
- $125 for a 10 pack of sessions
($12.50 per session)
Email us to inquire about the next available monthly series.
Slow Flow: This hour-long class focuses on mobility and alignment. This is a great option to stretch out any aches from a week of CrossFit, and to give your mind some calm, restorative time. Slow Flow is great for folks who are newer to yoga or movement.
Members: We currently offer yoga in a few ways at CrossFit Vertical. Most of our yoga classes are a part of our CrossFit Membership. Members have access to all of our yoga classes except the prenatal yoga classes.
Non-Members: Anyone who is not currently a member at the gym may also participate in our yoga classes by purchasing a Yoga 10 Punch Card, for $185, which expires 6 months from the time of purchase. This Punch Card card contains 10 sessions that can be used as you’d like within the 6 months.
Coming to the gym to exercise is a fantastic step towards health and wellness. However, nutrition is the piece of the puzzle that people struggle with most frequently. Nutrition can be overwhelming and complicated. What should I eat? How much should I be eating? When should I be eating it? We’re here to help answer those questions and get you on track with your nutrition.
Our coaches can help you develop the right plan for your goals. Whether your goals are performance-based, lifestyle-based, or wellness-based, we will work with you to map out a plan that will get you moving in the right direction.
During this one-hour consultation, we’ll meet with you to get to know your current nutrition habits, your nutrition goals and lay down the foundation of nutrition basics, including sleep and hydration.
This step is a little less involved than the previous steps. The Nutrition Consultation and the Nutrition Plan/Accountability plan are prerequisites for this plan. This plan is meant for someone who would like continued accountability after the initial 8-week period of the Nutrition Plan/Accountability plan OR who has been successful with their nutrition plan for a period of time, but would like a little extra accountability at the time for various reasons. Pricing and timeframe for this plan are based on 4-week increments and typically include an in-person/video check-in once a week and several electronic check-ins each week for 4 weeks.
The next step would involve your Nutrition Coach creating a plan tailored to your goals. Once the plan was created, you would then meet with your Nutrition Coach again to go over the specifics of the plan and to set up your accountability schedule. This schedule would depend on athlete/coach availability, but typically involves 8 weeks of meals/snacks, an in-person/video check-in once a week and several electronic check-ins each week for 8 weeks.